WE NEED YOUR HELP!
The Capitol Symphonic Youth Orchestras depends on its valued volunteers to maintain the year-round operations of its programs. We are always looking for volunteers for on-going and specific projects throughout the year.
TCSYO’ friends and parents can volunteer in various ways including: assisting with special events; handing out programs at concerts; setting up concert receptions; and assisting TCSYO’ office staff with mailings or other office work.
Below is a partial list of the areas where assistance is needed:
- Ushers at concerts (hand out concert programs at auditorium door)
- Merchandise - sell TCSYO merchandise (T-shirts, sweatshirts, coffee mugs, etc.) at one or more concerts during the season.
- Orchestra hospitality (assist in providing and preparing refreshments, or serving and cleaning up afterward)
- Translators - speaking at meetings, translating forms and letters: Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, and other…
- Volunteer Coordinator - requires calling other parents to organize volunteers for TCSYO's events.
- or if you have special skills that you would like to offer TCSYO, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at 703-638-9328 or via email email@example.com, for more information.